Friday, November 14, 2014

Writing a Good Book

I love to write books. It is also kind of easy. here is what you need to make one:

. Construction Paper
. Half Paper (as many as you need to make a book)
. A Pen Or Pencill
. Crayons or Colored Pencils

1. Fold you construction paper in half.
2. Write your story and illistrate it before you staple your book.
3. Decorate your cover with any thing you want.
Remember to  describe everything you say and try to hook the reader into the book. Like " It was a sunny day on holly street" or something like that. A book would be a great cristmas gift:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Angie,
    I missed you and Maddie and Mommy this weekend.
    I am so glad you like to make books and you are correct
    books make excellent gifts.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to know what you think about this post!